This website provides information about the TrueFiling 3.0 rollout for Filers of the California Courts of Appeal and Supreme Court. Below is a schedule of the transition to the TrueFiling 3.0 platform.
- **1st District – 2/23/2019
- **6th District – 3/2/2019
- 3rd District – Postponed, Date TBD
- 5th District – Postponed, Date TBD
- 4th District, Division 1 – Postponed, Date TBD
- 4th District, Division 2 – Postponed, Date TBD
- 4th District, Division 3 – Postponed, Date TBD
- 2nd District – Postponed, Date TBD
- California State Supreme Court – Postponed, Date TBD
**court is live
How Does This Impact Me As An Existing Filer of TrueFiling 2.5?
Starting January 28, 2019, you will be required to login to TrueFiling 3.0 using your same user ID and credentials from TrueFiling 2.5. Upon login you will be required to reset your password and add your payment information. This activity MUST be completed before any new filings can be submitted using TrueFiling 3.0.
California TrueFiling 3.0 Training
A series of live training Webinars will be conducted over the internet that Filers can attend from home or office. Webinars will occur once a week at 11 AM PT every Tuesday starting January 29, 2019 and running through March 26, 2019.
If you are unable to attend one of the Live Webinars, a pre-recorded training video is available for your viewing.